Our general conditions and references of SardegnaNET:
We refer expressly to our customers and users of the site that SardegnaNET is not a Tour Operator. The offers published on our Internet Site are achievements of third offerer, in between SardegnaNET is an mediator.
Or third offerer publish their services on our site.
1) The customer sends in writing, verbally or by telephone an inquiry over the availability of an accommodation, containing also the data of the customer, desired arrive and departure dates (with consideration of the reservation possibilities). The customer must note clearly whether it concerns around an inquiry or a reservation. Reservations are basically obligatory.
2) SardegnaNET responds in writing, verbally or by telephone with the availability of an accommodation, or an alternative, which corresponds to same type of status and type of accommodation
3) Written acknowledgement of the customer with e-mail or a fax, with its agreement for the alternative possibly offered by us.
4) Written or verbally reservation from the customer.
5) The booking is confermed when the fixed amount of the customer under specification of the customer data to our bank account mentioned according to, or by credit card is received, and when the booking is confermed by SardegnaNET by E-Mail or fax. The acknowledgement we send via email or fax to the customer with a description, the address and telephone number to arrive to the responsible reception office / management of the accommodation.
1) The customer is obligated to contact the reception office / management of the accommodation if the arrival will delay, to fix up the moment and place of the delivery of the keys of the accommodation.
2) The arrival is usually Saturday at 17:00 to 19:00 o'clock at the indicated reception office / management of the accommodation, or after a special request and arrangement confirmed also at other days and times.
3) At the arrival has to be presented an id card or a passport, after the formalities, the customer will accompanied to his accommodation, where he has to make sure the conditions of the accommodation.
4) Occupying the accommodation the customer explains his agreement with it's conditions.
5) In case of a justified disagreement the customer has to accept in any case a rework by the reception office / management of the accommodation.
6) Rework means that the reception office / management of the accommodation has the possibility to improve or rework the justified lacks until the accommodation is in conditions as described and published. In this case the reception office / management of the accommodation doesn't have the obligation for alternates.
7) The reception office / management of the accommodation has the right to ask for a deposit in cash, credit card, cheque, this can vary with the type of accommodation.
8) During the stay the customer can turn for support if necessary within office hours to the reception office.
1) Usually only Saturday 09:00 to 10:00 o'clock or after request and arrangement, or after a special request and arrangement confirmed also at other days and times.
2) The customer has the obligation to leave the accommodation. He is responsible for damage or missing furniture, which is lead back as can be prove on his responsibility. In this case the reception office / management of the accommodation has the right to charge the amount for the costs of a repair, a special cleaning with the deposit.
3) For higher damage the customer is responsible anyway without reservation.
1) Prices contain the legal tax.
2) For every payment the customer has the right for an invoice.
1) Everything, which is not expressly described, basically only on request.
2) During the sojourn the customer can ask at the reception office for some extras he needs (for example: additional bed, barbecue, additional services, etc.), if it is possible to arrange.
CONSUMPTION & ADDITION COSTS & BEDLINEN & FINAL CLEANING:
1) Are, if not described or agreed expressly as inclusive to pay locally
CANCELLATIONS OF RESERVATION AND THEIR FEES:
1) Starting from the moment of the reservation until 60 days before posted arrival date: 100% of the pre-payment.
2) Within 60 days until 30 days before posted arrival date: 50% of the total amount
3) Within 30 days before posted arrival date: 75% of the total amount
4) Within 7 days before posted arrival date: 90% of the total amount
5) Within 24 hr. before posted arrival date: 100% of the total amount
6) SardegnaNET has the unlimited right to in-take (wire) in any case the missing amount.
7) Attention: Bookings do not include insurances or simile
INSURANCE & ENTRY & HEALTH REGULATIONS:
1) The termination of luggage -, accident during the trip, travel liability and health insurance as well as
Insurance of travel assistance performances, car assistance is recommended.
2) The customer is even responsible: for the observance of the existing pass -, visas -, and health regulations respective to the place of accommodation, for the distribution and the access of necessary visas
3) All disadvantages created from the disregard of these regulations go to its loads.
1) All not specified limitations, guarantees and adhesion expressly do not debited to us and to our provider.
2) The customer explains itself automatically in agreement with its reservation for our general conditions.
3) For errors or deviations from data on the Internet pages, occurred roughly negligently we and our provider are not responsible.
4) Area of jurisdiction is Folkestone / UK.